Functions of The Chairman of the School Control Committee
The system and control committee is one of the most important committees and departments within the school, which is managed by the head of control and its members, which have certain choices and each of them has special tasks.
The control committee is one of the most important school committee and department, which must be managed in an accurate and orderly manner, because the nature of its work, which deals with students’ grades and results, requires that, and since the traditional way of managing the work of control and, informing all control members of their roles to be performed as specified They are predetermined by the head of the control or the person responsible for setting the roles and tasks of the members.
Therefore, the management of the control, including its members and control work, for example, setting secret numbers, sitting numbers, balancing grades, and correcting exams, needs a strong and easy administrative system in management and most importantly maintaining student data and confidentiality of tests.
Therefore, before we get to know the Edu Step Up program, we will learn about the duties of the head of control together.
Duties of the Chairman of the System and Monitoring Committee (Control)
- Choosing the control room according to the specifications and is well secured.
- Preparing a special record of the work plan and distributing it to the members without interfering with the terms of reference.
- Preparing the minutes of the control committee.
- Responsible for preventing any individual, even the head of the committee, from being alone in the control room to avoid suspicion.
- It is not permissible to combine control membership with grades.
- It is forbidden for any person to sit outside the members in the control room.
- Preparing a list of prohibited items inside the control room, such as eating or smoking.
- Fully responsible for the safety of all correction procedures.
After that, let's get acquainted with the Edu Step Up program and learn more about the control menu, through which you can manage the control easily, accurately, and with high quality.
What is Edu Step Up?
It is an integrated administrative system for managing private and international schools. It consists of an administrative part to manage all school departments and an online part to manage the educational process for students remotely, in addition to containing a mobile application.
The most important features of the school control menu in the Edu Step Up program
Through this list, you can manage all the work of school control, such as: -
1- Defining the control work as follows:
- Add Control
- Add committees
- Add seating numbers
- Modify the seating numbers
- Add secret numbers
- Linking absence to grades
- Committees calling detection
2- Determining the control members such as:
- Exam absence registration
- Registration of control members
- Registration of committee observers
- Manual attendance and departure registration for the control
- Recording the minutes of opening and closing the control
- Acknowledgment of completion of the syllabus
- Statistics of control work
- Movement of question-and-answer sheets
- Committees' control sheets
- Balance the results of the first and second half
- Add the results of the second round
- Balance the monthly results
- Balance the monthly results
- Balance the grades of the material elements
- Balance the material grades
- Adjustment of grades for references
4- If the control system used in your school is the American control system, you can do the following with ease:
- Add material grades
- Add a quarter
- View material grades
- Student's quarterly result
- Academic year result
- Balance scores from excel sheet
5- Register materials and here you can do the following:
- Add material
- Adjust grading settings
6- View the grades and through them you can view the following:
- Show first term grades
- Showing the grades of the second term
7- Control reports and is considered a very important part of the control list, including:
- Monthly results report
- Password report
- Report of attendance and departure of the control members
- Report the movement of questions and answers
- Control work statistics report
- Student pass and fail report
8- In addition, it provides you with the color control, through which you can add the following:
- Control color settings
- Student results in color
- Balance the results
Therefore, after we got acquainted with the tasks of the head of control and how to manage all the control work with the Edu Step Up program, it is an integrated program that you can manage all sections of your school with ease and with a high degree of order and efficiency.