guide to all the tasks of successful school principal
The principal is the most important position in the school where he is the role model for students, teachers and all staff; The school principal is responsible for developing the school’s performance and achieving its educational and educational goals as well as developing and improving the performance of teachers by making them enroll in training programs and workshops that help meet the needs of the school and, consequently, the needs of students side by side.
The school principal is considered a good role model for many students and teachers, and it is considered one of the most important educational leadership functions upon which the educational process as a whole is based. It works to develop the school's performance and achieve both educational and educational goals, and this is based on good follow-up.
What are the functions of a successful school principal?
The principal of the school performs a lot of tasks, he is:
- Monitors the school's movement during the school day.
- Issuing important administrative decisions and supervising their implementation.
- Assigning tasks to school administrators and staff.
- Supervising the registration of the attendance of employees in the school.
- Follow-up days of absence and attendance of students.
- Follow up the school's readiness and anticipate its movements and stocks.
- Strengthening the school's effective social role, cooperating with parents and listening to their complaint.
What are the duties and responsibilities of the school's financial and administrative director?
There are many duties that fall on the head of the principal, as he must be familiar with the work of the school and supervise the school administration to achieve the best results:
- Supervising the school's staff and financial and administrative orientation.
- Verify that the work has been completed as required.
- Supervising the completion of the work and assigning some people officially and supervising its implementation.
- Ensuring that students are handed over all related books and school supplies.
- Supervising the procurement work in terms of distributing books to students and ensuring that they reach the school well before the start of the school year.
- Approving the school's purchase documents and ensuring their integrity.
The most important characteristics of a successful school principal?
- To be a democratic person.
- To have skills in school development and administration.
- He has the ability to discover and analyze.
- To have the ability to analyze and conclude.
- Should have the ability to organize and develop.
- Understand school management and leadership theories.
- Effective communication.
- Raising the level of school performance and training staff to the fullest.
get to know me: concept of school leadership - its types and importance
The role of the school principal in developing school performance using technology?
- Works to spread the spirit of cooperation and dedication to work within the school.
- Activating school councils and urging them to hold regular meetings.
- Opening arenas for discussions between teachers and each other.
- Providing the most good opportunity for work and providing a good atmosphere for students.
- Use of modern technical means, change and development.
- Providing important human resources for students.
The smart role played by the school principal requires good thinking by the administration in using modern educational technology and relying on school management programs such as the Edu Step Up system.