Effective solution to manage school control without Excel problem
School exams are a way of evaluating students, as well as identifying through these exams the extent of information access to students, and for this reason exams are a very important thing for evaluating students, and many students suffer from the problem of evaluation, exams and school administration problems with the organization of exams and school control affairs.
School exams one of the most important means of evaluation and management school control, as it measures the total level of achievement of students, and identify the level reached by students and the examinations are mainly divided into the examinations of the mid-year and the end of the year, which are held by the control mid-year and the end of the year and as we know that there is a lot of work on the shoulders and we will know in the following article important ways to manage the school control without problem and resort to excel.
The most important problems and excel errors facing control members
There are many mistakes that are contained that cause problems loss of certain information, and as we know, control data are very accurate, and any changes are prohibited, including:
- data may be related to student grades.
- There is a basic problem in increasing certain data over time, such as adding any new rows or columns;
- Also it is difficult to get accurate information and the chances of any mistakes may increase
- Excel is also considered a program that takes time to enter data, and this may potentially be wrong.
- The introduction of a single statement may affect other incoming errors and this may adversely affect many of the results.
- The results also affect the copying or pasting of false data from the beginning.
- Easy to enter a lot of data may lead to the loading of some viruses.
- It is difficult to detect and correct errors when there are large amounts of data.
- The difficulty of verifying human errors.
- Data take a lot of time.
Technology support in education management and control management organization
Technology has essentially helped organize control and solve its problems with ease and has also changed the pattern of education from complex to easy;
- Add the names of the prescribed materials to students.
- Organizing control work and establishing examination committees.
- Registration of control members in addition to the distribution of tasks by control and section.
- Registration of the opening and closing of the control.
- Determining work of the members of the control and determining their role.
- Registration of committee observers, identification of the name of the article, dates of examination and what article.
- Registration of attendance and departure of the control.
- Make electronic report- open and close the control.
- Recording the examination carried out during the day - correction - review - monitoring and final review.
- Recording the movement of questions and what is done inside the control.
- Establishing and printing committee monitoring lists.
- Connecting users to chapters.
- Examination grades are credited after correction.
- The results are recorded monthly.
- Creating confidential numbers for students.
-Creating call statements.
- Print seat numbers.
The most important effective solutions for managing all control business
One of the most important solutions offered by school management programs is to facilitate the work that takes place within the school control and contribute to the abbreviation of many stages that were going through control such as the Edu Step Up program, which helps in:
- Follow-up of the work of the control and the balance of grades according to the type of study used in the school.
- Material grades are credited.
- Creating reports with seat numbers, printing them and distributing them to students.
- Creating confidential numbers for students during correction.
- search and location of each committee.
- Distributing students to different committees and limiting the number of students in each committee.
- Recording the absence of students in the examinations each subject on a separate level.
- Creating success and failure reports.
- Distribution of control members to committees.
- The establishment of reports concerning the work of school control, such as the census report.
- Supervising the control management database and preparing periodic statistics and reports.
- Uploading the results on the school website.
If you need to organizing your school with modern technology, Edu Step Up is best suited for your school, Order it now!