How to organize incoming and outgoing tasks in schools?
The incoming and outgoing system in schools is one of the basic tasks in the school, and an employee must be assigned to follow up on it and to record and archive all records of incoming and outgoing to the school.
Definition of incoming and outgoing
All incoming and outgoing correspondence to school must be recorded and opened at the beginning of each academic year with a specific number.
Records of incoming and outgoing in schools
incoming and outgoing register is any record in which:
- Each issued by the school with specific numbers in the form of a fraction of the denominator of the letter
- Record all incoming and outgoing correspondence to the school.
- Recording the date of receiving the incoming mail from the Directorate of Education.
- Recording the response of the outgoing party on the issued record with the number and date written.
- If there are incoming letters and you need a response, the answer is recorded in the outgoing register.
- Incoming mail is entered by all members of the administrative, educational and teaching body in the school before archiving by all members of the administrative body.
- The secret mail is archived from the secret secretary.
- Relying on an archiving system, which mainly depends on the school's own resources.
- The direct responsible for incoming and outgoing mail to the school is the school principal.
What are the tasks of incoming and outgoing in schools?
- Save a copy of the letters.
- Archiving the incoming and outgoing files of the facility.
- Indexing the incoming files for reference at any time.
- Easy to refer and respond to attachments.
- The ability to save incoming and outgoing files and assign a user to it.
- Keeping confidential files and assigning a user to them.
- Save types of files, whether PDF or JPG.
- Facilitate data entry and ease of handling.
- Extracting reports that include all incoming or outgoing files.
- Ease of making decisions according to data, and this is due to data preservation.
Explanation of how to work in the incoming and outgoing record through the Edu Step Up Program
The program provides many features that contribute to saving and recording incoming and outgoing through the message center within the system.
Among the advantages of the incoming and outgoing system:
- Archiving incoming and outgoing letters and files, and indexing them so that it is easy to refer to them during the search.
- Save image of incoming and outgoing attachments through the system.
- Ability to respond to letters with ease.
- Possibility of contacting any employee inside the school by searching and selecting one or all.
- Ability to assign a user to follow up on incoming and outgoing records.
- System is designed in a way that is easy for the user to learn and work on, and the focus has been on facilitating the entry process for novice users.
- Users and Permissions System, through which the powers available to each user in the system are set in a detailed manner that includes all system screens.
- Operations and log monitoring system, through which it is possible to inquire about all the operations performed by users on the system, and the name of the person who has added or modified the date and time appears to the inquirer.
- A special module with comprehensive reports for all system screens and for all data, with the ability to add any report if requested.
SMS center service in the school system Edu Step Up
the SMS service in schools is summarized and it is one of the important services because it facilitates the mechanism of work within the school. This service contributes to sending and notifications to parents and students, in addition to this service facilitating communication between employees according to stages, classes.
Among the advantages offered by the SMS message center service within the program:
- Send messages to employees.
- Send messages to parents.
- Send messages of congratulations or requests.
- Send personalized messages to parents.
- Send messages to students by grade and semester.
You can save the effort and fatigue from reviewing the incoming and outgoing records and switching electronically to the use of the integrated school management system Edu Step Up You can students now and get a free trial.