E-management of education and its importance in improving the education level in schools
Technology never stops saving the situation at all times, since the world has evolved and people have been relying primarily on technology for their lives, and all choices have seemed in our hands, technology has made an impressive contribution to education, and it's becoming a hero, and schools are starting to rely on it primarily for educational management, without relying on the basic human component, and the biggest proof of this is the completion of study from home online, and also doing the exams through e-exams, so schools are playing their strategic and efficient role through technology.
What is the importance and objectives of e- management:
It applies to electronic management a lot of advantages from the traditional management, so electronic management are characterized by speed in completing tasks, without the need for any human intervention.
- Accuracy in data extraction since the technological system does not recognize fraud and manipulation.
- Over the years, data and data have been preserved undisturbed, as many schools have suffered from destroying dossiers and paperwork.
- A great deal of time and effort, so teachers can communicate with pupils and classes at anytime and anywhere.
- Costs are very low compared to the traditional system, and a large number of staff is provided within the institutions.
E- Management requirements in education:
E- Management needs many, first of all:
- A powerful structure with advanced computers and storage units.
- Organize integrated data as they strengthen the interconnection between administrative parts.
- Human cadres trained in the latest technological means.
- A powerful communications network that is used at anytime and anywhere.
- Requirements include information security and preservation of information from hacking.
- Keeping up with sudden changes.
- Increase the effectiveness of education and transfer it from tradition to advance.
- Give more than one chance to get information through electronic offices.
- Developing the skills of the child, the pupils and the university student.
Obstacles preventing e- Management:
- Sudden changes in systems and lack of regulations specialized in electronic transactions.
- Follow the old and traditional approach and resist all avenues of progress.
- Exposure to technological crime and hacking.
- Lack of programs that are sufficient for school functions depending on their type.