How to turn your school into a smart school?
As a result of the great development that the world has witnessed in the field of information technology, it has become natural for educational institutions, such as schools, universities, institutes, and others, to start developing themselves, keeping pace with technology, and adopting the causes of interest in e-learning.
In the recent period, a new form of the school and the educational process carried out by the elements of the school, including teachers, staff and students, has emerged, although its names differ from the smart school, the school of the future or the electronic school, all of these names depend on advanced educational technologies and modern information technology.
With the emergence of this title, the opinions of educators became clear about this project, which is to transform your school, which follows the traditional approach of a smart school that uses technology in the educational process and which meets the requirements of pure development, This is because of its contributions that help in linking all parties of the educational process such as (students, parents, teachers and the school), where the smart school management system can combine schools and some of them, Relying on information technology in order to update the educational process and the means and methods of explanation, thus producing more skilled, culturally and professionally generations.
The most important advantages of transforming your school into a smart school
There are several advantages to establishing a smart school, including the following:
- Providing advanced and modern teaching and learning methods.
- Developing students' research skill through the Internet and recalling information using technology.
- Fast and direct communication with parents and teachers.
- Easily obtain academic reports, grades, grades, and certificates.
- Develop the teacher's thinking and skills and his method of explaining the material.
- Helps in permanent and continuous communication between schools and each other.
- Exchange of information and research between students and teachers.
- Supporting the spirit of scientific and cultural competition among students.
- Allowing the existence of scientific and cultural competitions using the Internet
- Improving communication and supporting interaction between all parties to the educational process by supporting the flow of information between them.
In addition to some other advantages such as:
1- contact communication
This is because the smart school guarantees you the possibility of continuous communication with the world through the Internet, the ease of access to information and research, the development of the teacher’s thought and skills, and thus the development of students’ skills and continuous communication with parents and the school.
2- Modern curricula technologies
In order for the regular school to transform from its traditional form into a smart school, first, the educational process within it must be transformed into a technology-based process in teaching methods such as the use of computer applications and the Internet.
The use of the computer must also be applied at all educational levels and benefit from it to develop the educational process for various subjects such as: mathematics, science, English language, focus and interest in developing the innovative abilities of both the student and the teacher.
How to turn a traditional school into a smart school
In order to transform your school from the traditional form to a smart school characterized by development and the use of technology, you must first define the main objectives:
- Development of the educational facility.
- Develop the teacher's thinking and skills.
- Developing methods of explanation.
- Develop students' research skills and attract information.
- Ensure continuous communication and cooperation with parents and the school.
Smart school success mesearments
It has become evident that the success of any institution or economic establishment is measured first by good management and good use of resources to achieve the goals of the institution efficiently and proficiently, by relying on the latest management methods.
There are two basic parts to any electronic system that deals with the educational aspect:
1- The administrative part includes:
- Student affairs administration
- Managing student accounts
- bus management
- Store Management
- control management
- Managing the school's general accounts
- Department of Human Resources
- Health clinic management
- library management
- Human Resource Management
2- The educational part:
- Electronic lecture system
- Electronic examination system for students
- Multimedia Curriculum
What Edu Step Up Can Do To Make Your School Smart
The Edu Step Up program for managing private, languages and international schools will help you in managing your school and managing the educational process through the SMS (school management system) program, which includes the management of the following sections:
- Students Affairs
- Student accounts
- School general accounts
- the clinic
- the library
And the LMS part (LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) consists of:
- MOBILE APP
So if you are the owner of a school that relies on the traditional approach to managing the school, you must now keep pace with technology and make your school smart.