Comprehensive guide about quality management in education
The comprehensive quality in education represent a huge importance, because it expresses what has been done. And what education specialists do to raise the level of students, which includes the administration as a whole and the content of the school of laboratories, playgrounds and people, so that students are satisfied and confident in themselves.
Comprehensive quality requirements in education
In order to achieve quality in education, we must rely on 5 basic requirements:
1. School structure
Includes the educational structure, design and method of relying on modern methods, advanced classrooms, equipped laboratories and playgrounds, Toilets and all school facilities that are in line with the development that takes place in society.
2. The teacher
The teacher is one of the most important pillars of the educational process, and without it, it will not succeed.
Therefore, teachers must be trained at the highest level, and create a work atmosphere that suits them so that this will be reflected positively on the students, as the good teacher is a role model for every student.
3. The student
We must take care of students because they are the future of every country that aspires to progress and continuity.
4. School administration
It contains employees, administrators, financial department, workers, and without organizing administrative work within the school, the school and the educational process will lose its authority to make important decisions.
5. studies programs
According to the great advances in educational technology witnessed by society, the curricula must be appropriate for students and appropriate for society.
6. Educational projects
Educational projects are very important within the school, because they help students to participate, innovate and have effective discussions that result in good ideas and benefit society.
How is quality achieved within education?
Quality is achieved through the solidarity of all parties in the educational process, and the fight against any deficit or negative impact that affects the achievement of this, and this comes gradually through the training of workers and teachers constantly on the latest methods of education, in order to impart this to students and urge them to improve educational development and productivity.
Setting priorities to achieve these goals is important because it contributes a large percentage to achieving them, and that the participation of teachers, students and administration speeds up more in achieving these goals, and the school must provide all means to achieve these goals in a sound manner.
Comprehensive quality standards in education
Some standards must be set in order to achieve quality within the educational system, and these standards start with:
• From correcting any error, and replacing it with new systems that achieve efficiency and quality.
• Interested in the quality of educational programs is very important to keep pace with any technological development, this works to raise the level of student achievement.
• In addition to the concern for human cadres inside the school that results in a great development in progress for the school, how can a school progress without concern for the workers, employees and the administrative system within it.
The objectives of total quality in education
• Quality within the education system works to raise the student’s efficiency and performance in the classroom.
• It works to develop the student socially and mentally, and teach him how to interact within groups, which works to raise their academic and creative level.
• In addition to raising the general level of teachers and making them keep up with all developments within the school and how they deal with students.
• The teacher in the past was limited to the role of the teacher only. But now the role of the teacher has greatly evolved and has become a guide and inspirer to his students, and this help to consolidate the relationship between the teacher and the student, and to establish mutual respect between them.