How to organize school exams؟
Organizing school exams is very important for the school administration and all its employees, and the school must be fully prepared to receive students’ performance for exams and provide them with all means of comfort.
Schools are preparing at times specified by the Ministry of Education to take exams whether they are (mid-year or end of the year) when schools announce exam dates and download the exam schedule, all schools enter in an emergency so that they fully prepared to start exams, provide all facilities for students, remove obstacles during exam, organize committees and provide them with all easy possibilities.
But if school conducts exams traditionally, becoming more complex, the basis of the problem must be laid for old systems while finding solutions so that school can keep up with the technology.
What are the objectives of school exams?
- To find out student attainment level, tests are developed according to several functions determined by teachers at school.
- Learn about students' ability to learn and measure their readiness
- Providing educational nutrition to student .
- Find out how successful and failed students are and whether they are ready to enter the top grade
- Knowledge of the weaknesses and strengths of students and teachers
- The main objective of conducting the examinations is to teach the student how to organize his time professionally and how to save the subject in an integrated manner in a short time
- Tests help make important decisions if accepted or rejected.
What problems do students face while taking exams? And the most important tips for a quick solution to regular exams
Students face many problems during the examination period, such as inability to achieve, the problem of mental, and unjustified postponement of students.
Important tips for resolving the problem of inability to achieve for the student and the general problems facing students include:
- One of the most important reasons that help pass the exams is ‘not to follow up the study on a regular basis and the developments that occur in the curriculum and materials.
-Focus on the most important observations and write them down
- Divide and work a regular schedule to study the subjects and focus on the most important subjects
-Create summaries of the course materials so that they can be reviewed before the night of the exams
- Identify difficult points in materials and find ways to understand them, such as using technology or using educational videos.
How to organize school exams through the Edu Step Up School Management Program
Edu Step Up school management program enables you to organize exams and the school can add:
- control and add the name of the control and its educational stages
- Work committees for each control and determine the number of students in the committee and beginning of the seating numbers
- Add seating numbers and add students to the committees
- Adjust seating numbers
- Add secret numbers, create sets of secret numbers and determine seat numbers
- Registration of the absence of an exam by article and date
You can now rely on more easily and accurately organizing exams through the Edu Step Up School Management Program